Complaints & Compliments
We strive to provide the highest standards of service and we want your views on how we have done.
If you have been really impressed, or have suggestions on how we could do better, we would love to hear about it.
If you have a complaint, suggestion or compliment
- Contact us using the details below
- Outline your complaint or compliment as clearly as possible
- If you have a complaint about a specific incident you must make your complaint within 3 months of it occurring.
All comments, complaints and suggestions relating to services should be made to Jim O’Callaghan, Head of Operations. You can submit your comment through this form or by writing to Jim O’Callaghan, Housing Rights, Middleton Building, 10-12 High Street, Belfast, BT1 2BA.
If you have a complaint, it will be directed to the most appropriate manager and they will try to resolve it with you informally.
If you are not satisfied with the outcome of the informal resolution, you can initiate our formal complaints procedure.
If you wish to complain about a specific issue or the service you received, you must make your complaint within 3 months of it occuring.
What we will do with your comment
On receipt of your complaint, comment or feedback Housing Rights will aim to:
- acknowledge it within 3 working days
- issue a full response within 10 working days or
- issue a revised response date if unable to respond within 10 working days.