Antisocial behaviour is a common problem and can cause concern for both tenants and homeowners
This one day course focuses on social landlords and tenants. It will look at the legal framework that surrounds antisocial behaviour and how it is dealt with and recent case law. It will also look at potential upcoming changes to the law surrounding antisocial behaviour.
The course will look at:
- obligations of the tenant and social landlord prior to taking action
- procedures for tackling antisocial behaviour
- pre and post court options for tenant and landlords
- re-housing options
- mitigating circumstances and alternative remedies
- relevant case law on antisocial behaviour and how this should shape both social landlord’s approach and tenant’s behaviour
- potential upcoming changes to the law surrounding antisocial behaviour
Who should attend?
- housing advisers
- community/residents groups
- benefit advisors
- political party constituency offices
- social and hostel accommodation providers
- legal profession.
Tagged InFitness, Social Tenancies, Private Tenancies, Landlord, Legal
Register for this event
The correct price for your organisation will be charged at checkout.