Renting privately has become the default option for a diverse range of households, with 1 in 5 households now renting from a private landlord.
This one day course will give you the skills to advise those looking for, living in or leaving a home in the private rented sector.
This course will look at:
- the rights and obligations of tenants
- the rights and obligations of landlords
- the issues in relation to affordability and accessibility of a tenancy
- rights and responsibilities of ending a tenancy.
Who should attend?
- housing advisers
- community/residents groups
- constituency offices
- accommodation providers
- legal profession.
Tagged InRegulation, Private Tenancies, Practical tips, Landlord
Register for this event
The correct price for your organisation will be charged at checkout.