Standards of Service
Housing Rights is committed to client care and aims to provide a quality service.
Our standards of service
When dealing with your case your adviser will
- Return your call by 5pm the following working day.
- Arrange an appointment with you within 5 working days of your request.
- Send you a confirmation of advice letter within 5 days of determining case strategy.
- Send you copies of all key correspondence written on your behalf on the same day.
- Send you copies of letters received regarding your case within 3 working days.
- Update you regarding the progress of your case at least every 28 days.
- Lodge any complaint/appeal on your behalf within ten days of receiving all relevant information.
- Within 28 days of work being completed on your case, you will be issued with a case closing letter detailing the outcome. A comment form will also be enclosed giving you an opportunity to provide us with feedback regarding the service you received.
If we fail to meet any of these standards we will explain why.
What we need from you
- Notify your adviser of any change of circumstance.
- Keep in touch with your adviser and respond to correspondence.
- Comply with Housing Rights values e.g. respect and equality for all.