Housing Rights provides an innovative range of training courses on housing and welfare related issues. When developing our training programme, we look at
- upcoming changes in legislation and policy and
- feedback from service users.
We combine this information with the front-line experience of our advisers and solicitors to develop practical, informative and relevant courses that help housing and welfare professionals deliver high quality advice services to clients.
Current courses and seminars
Have a look at our Events Calendar to see what courses are happening this quarter.
Why choose Housing Rights training?
- Specialists in Northern Ireland: We train more than 800 people a year on housing law and related topics.
- Recommended: 100% of our delegates would attend our training again and recommend it to others.
- Professional development: Legal professionals and Environmental Health staff can claim CPD hours for attending our training.
- Flexible: You can choose to attend one of our scheduled courses or have us deliver a specific course for your staff.
Feedback from training users
"I was extremely happy with the course, the tutor was excellent and the training materials are invaluable for future reference"
"I would be interested in attending any further training. Facilitator was fantastic - one of the best training courses I have attended."