Our best selling Housing Advice Training Programme is the must have foundational course for those working in housing. The course will be held on Wednesdays over a four week period.
The four day format will concentrate on key themes that will enable participants to obtain a qualification which enhances the skills and knowledge necessary to provide comprehensive housing advice.
The course will cover:
- Understanding housing options available for clients
- Accessing various types of accommodation
- Using homelessness legislation
- Selection scheme
- Private rented accommodation
- Sustaining accommodation and affordability
Who should attend?
- Generalist advice workers
- NIHE & housing association staff
- Hostel workers
- Constituency office staff
- Environmental Health Departments
- Social Services
- Community/residents groups
Participants will attend training one day per week and also be required to complete some additional study hours and work based learning tasks such as case studies and research activities to build their portfolio of evidence.
To assist in achieving this, participants will have the support of the lead tutor and a specialist casework adviser.
Accredited through the Open College Network.
Those wishing to register for the level 2 or 3 accreditation will have an additional fee of £75.00.
Tagged InSocial Tenancies, Private Tenancies, Practical tips, Homelessness, Adviser
Register for this event
The correct price for your organisation will be charged at checkout.