"Expanded my knowledge and awareness surrounding various housing options, housing selection scheme points & private renting"
Course attendee 2016
Our best selling Housing Advice Training Programme is the must have foundational course for those working in housing. The course will be held on Wednesdays over a four week period.
The four day accredited course will enhance your skills and knowledge that are necessary to provide comprehensive housing advice. You will also have the option of obtaining a qualification upon completion of the course.
The course will cover:
- Understanding housing options available for clients
- Accessing various types of accommodation
- Using homelessness legislation
- Selection scheme
- Private rented accommodation
- Sustaining accommodation and affordability
Who should attend?
- Generalist advice workers
- NIHE & housing association staff
- Hostel workers
- Constituency office staff
- Other statutory agencies such as Environmental Health Departments & Social Services
- Community/residents groups
As well as attending training one day per week, you will also be required to complete some additional study hours to build your portfolio of evidence for accreditation. You will have the support of the lead tutor and a specialist casework adviser.
Accredited through the Open College Network*.
Those wishing to register for the accreditation will have an additional fee of £75.00
Tagged InSocial Tenancies, Private Tenancies, Practical tips, Homelessness, Adviser
Register for this event
The correct price for your organisation will be charged at checkout.