This must-attend session will ensure you know how Welfare Reform will impact on the housing situation of vulnerable and low income households in Northern Ireland. You will have a better understanding of the current Welfare system and be better equipped to advise your clients.
This will be particularly relevant in the North-West, with Universal Credit commencing in Limavady from September 2017.
This course will cover:
- Universal Credit and Housing Credit
- Reforms in the social rented sector, including the "bedroom tax"
- The benefit cap
- Abolition of the social fund, and
- The relevance of the Evason Working Group mitigations.
Who should attend?
- Both new and experienced advisers.
- Housing providers
- Constituency workers
- Community/residents groups
- Hostel workers
Tagged InWelfare Reform
Register for this event
The correct price for your organisation will be charged at checkout.