As Universal Credit roll out date approaches, this must-attend session will ensure you know how Welfare Reform will affect the housing situation of vulnerable and low income households in Northern Ireland.
As well as looking at ongoing developments with Welfare Reform, this day course will also include practical case studies and excercises that will help you to have an understanding of the changes coming in and be better equipped to prepare your clients for the impact of Welfare Reform.
This seminar will cover:
- Universal Credit and Housing Credit
- The ‘bedroom tax’ and other reforms in the social rented sector
- The benefit cap
- Abolition of the social fund, and
- Changes to challenging benefit decisions
Who should attend?
- Both new and experienced advisers
- Housing providers
- Constituency workers
- Community/residents groups
- Hostel workers
Tagged InBenefits, Welfare Reform, Affordability
Register for this event
The correct price for your organisation will be charged at checkout.