Housing Law in Practice NI
If you give advice on housing in Northern Ireland, make sure that you’re using the most up-to-date information resource. Housing Law in Practice NI is a unique publication which contains a wealth of information on a wide range of topics including:
- Accessing accommodation in the social rented and private rented sectors
- Housing debt
- Repair issues
- Paying for accommodation, including Housing Benefit
- Legal remedies
- Owner occupation.
Housing Law in Practice NI is updated on a regular basis to ensure that you have instant access to the most up-to-date information on housing law, policy and practice in NI. See a sample of the contents page.
The latest updates to HLPNI - 22nd December 2016
- Update on date of commencement of the Bedroom Tax following the Housing Benefit (Amendment No.2) Regulations (NI) 2016 - pages 219, 783.
- Furthermore information on Social Fund changes - pages 82, 417, 418.
- Initial information on eligibility of 18-21 year olds for housing element of Universal Credit - page 704
- Implementation date for Universal Credit - page 689.
If you’re a member of Housing Rights, just log in to your account to access Housing Law in Practice NI. You’ll be able to open it by clicking on the Housing Law in Practice NI icon at the top of every page. Contact us if you need help with your log in details.
All our members have access to Housing Law in Practice NI automatically as a benefit of their membership. If you would like to find out more about membership contact us.